Thursday, March 19, 2020

Announcement

I am sure that all of you have heard by now that Indiana schools will be closed through May 1. I will make sure to keep you updated on anything I hear that pertains to LAP. My heart is breaking a bit (actually a lot) tonight to think of not seeing all of your kiddos' sweet smiles for that long. 

As I said in my last post, please reach out with ANYTHING that any of you may need. I am continuing to pray for each of your families, and we want you to know that we are here as your LAP family. I am available to help with absolutely anything that comes up. Please don't hesitate to ask. 

Also as stated, I will make sure to post ideas weekly of things you can be doing with your kiddos. With it being more of an extended time off than hoped, I will try to make these a little more detailed after spring break. I will post pictures and links to some of the things I had planned to do in class. 

Hoping all of you are getting lots of sweet snuggles and laughs with your kids. Give them a hug for me! I miss them all greatly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment